Saturday, June 27, 2009

Are you in my age bracket ?

I think I going to be sad, I think it today.

If the following evoke memories then you would have grown up with me in the 70's.

1. The Carpenter who sang the above lyrics. Which song is it? She died.




2. Of course there is MJ before Thriller and Bad. He sang "Ben" and I"'ll be there " when he was just a boy.



3. Then there is "Puppy Love" and "I am a little bit country and I am a little rock and roll." Another famous family group like MJ.


4. FF who died on the same day as MJ married the man I wanted to marry. However it will coast me more then six million dollars. A major disappointment.

5. Another singer who died so he cannot "Follow Me." Looks like he has followed others and "Fly away."


"I found my Thrill on Strawberry Hills" The one and only who could make the toilet looks cool.






I love these two. Any guess where were they working?




Soon it will be my turn to say good bye to this world. It can be less then 24 hours or in 24 years or even 42 years. Dose not matter. Don't cry for me (another famous Broadway musical before Madonna took it to the movies)

When you come to my wake, please have a loud jamming session with drums and songs. Celebrate that I was and still am luckily to have meet people like you and those who are reading my blog.

Meanwhile, I will live life to the fullest, focus on relationship and prepare to meet my maker.

1 comment:

Ler Wee Meng said...

You and I share a common theme when it comes to our funerals. I think it should be a happy occasion aftger all I came into the world amidst joy and laughter. Let me depart on that same note.

And yes, definitely should have some bands playing all my favorite songs. And I think we should get friends and family to come share a few jokes or so.