Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Reflection at Hong Kong Day 2

It was an enriching experience meeting so many people in Hong Kong.
I did not know that Mayflower have such a good reputation that people here also said that it is a good school.

I presented my paper. Got many ideas on how I should go on imporving the way I am teaching in class and also how to imporve my research method. To do so I need about fifty of my students from Mayflower and Serangoon Sec to complete a survey form. If you all are interested please tell me and I will start on this project. I will email the survey form to you all.

Remember I taught you all about the ridge? Well I am living high up near a ridge which means I am surrounded by mountain.

After the conference, I went exploring and ended up in Hong kong Island. But the day ended so fast that by 6 p.m. it looked like ten p.m.in Singapore. It was pitch dark.

Also in this institute, the students are protesting about something. They have banner all over the campus protesting about an issue. When I can upload the picture you will be able to understand the issue.

My Cantonese suck big time.

Yesterday, at 9.30 a dragged myself wearly to a fast food resturant. Wah so much food for $8. I could not finish. There was bacon, two big piece of chicken, two pieces of beef and plenty of vegetable and fries.

I miss my family very much and am tempted to come home early but I will not.

No comments: