Thursday, November 6, 2008



Here is something to consider.

I strongly feel that John MaCain should have chosen me to be his VP running mate for the following reasons:



1. I have one more child than Sarah Paulin.

2. At least my eighteen year old daughter is not about to make me a grandmother.

3. I do not wear lipstick unlike her. (Sarah said that the only different between a pit bull and a hockey mun is lipstcik) What does that make me?

4. I have more chops on mypassport then she has.

5. I would never have spent US$150 000 on clothes

6. I would not have support the plan to build a bridge to nowhere.(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravina_Island_Bridge)

7. At least I can name the following that are printed in US. e.g.The New York Times, Time, Newsweek.

8.I will not vote consistently AGAINST environmental protections, as I have the ESS army to lead.

9. I would not have voted FOR more oil drilling as I believe in renewable resources.

10.I would not have posed for a series of nude photographs back in 1986 like Sarah Paulin had when she was running for Wasila Beauty Pageant as a contestant as I only have the body of an Ess.

11. At least I know that Africa is a continent and not a country.

12. I have a great relationship with my brother-in-law as we share the same spirit.

13. Unlik Sarah Paulin,I know that Canada, Mexico, and the United States comprise the North American Free Trade Zone.

No comments: