Saturday, June 14, 2008

Old friend

This is the set of construction bricks that I played with when I was young. It was a pleasant surprise to see that my mum still keep some of my toys after all these years. (P.S. I am already 45 years old)



This is the fan that was brought for my mum when she got married. It should be more than 45 years old, KDK and has NEVER I repeat NEVER broken down. Says a lot about present day fan


This is the vanity mirror that was part of her wedding gift.


Guess who? About 4 years old.


Yours truly on her wedding day.


Old photo, like old friends are hard to come by. I hope to get in touch with some great friends from SAC like Chan Wei Yee, Agatha Quick, Chay Sow Wan, Susan Wang Kee Ngor , and of course the Pink Panther.

1 comment:

Pat Goh said...

Oh man, that toy construction brick set really brought back memories. I had EXACTLY the same one! But emmm, it's now gone...